The machine targets such muscles, as spinal erectors, calf, and glutes. The KF816-1 helps you avoid or significantly decrease the risk of tendon and spine injuries and handle stress. The exercises are healthful for:
- people with low activity lifestyle;
- office workers;
- beginners and professional athletes;
- those who suffer from lower back pain.
Among places you put the KF816-1 in are open grounds, school territory, recreation centers, yards of apartment buildings, parks, and beaches.
This sports equipment has a fine resistance to any weather conditions and rapid temperature changes. The machine is covered with powder coating by electrostatic spraying, which protects the KF816-1 against corrosion, mechanical damage, resists fading in the sun, and abrasion. It can be used with a single, double, or triple base of the KF816 line. You can have the equipment coated with zinc for more durability and resilience.
- Metal profile size, mm: 120 x 40
- Metal profile thickness, mm: 3
- Dimensions (L x W x H), mm: 1127 x 630 x 920
- Product weight, kg: 28
- Maximum user weight, kg: 130
- Coating: powder paint coating by electrostatic spraying
- Delivery condition: assembled