* Handles, bars, weight plates, dumbbells are not included
This professional model of a single rehabilitation exercise machine is an excellent tool for practicing kinesthesia, thus it is essential in every rehabilitation center.
The multifunctional TB103 trainer has all the functions of the previous model TB130 but with more options.
The main difference is the ability to perform the move simultaneously to the left and to the right side, excluding the asymmetry of muscle balance in a body. The following exercises can be performed on the equipment: flyes, lateral raise, crossover and other exercises on biceps.
It features high level of reliability and attention to every detail.
For example, unlike the model for home use, which has a lightweight structure and requires fixation to the floor, this cable cross over machine has a larger weight and a larger bearing area. It does not need additional attachments, it is more stable and, accordingly, much more reliable than the home model.
This is a perfect option for fitness and rehabilitation centres with great publicity, when the quality of materials and reliability of every part are essential.
Improved version of all favourite trainer
Due to cooperation with Doctor Bybnovskiy rehabilitation centre for the manufacture of TB130 the wishes of previous model users were taken into account. By joining forces the improved version of the trainer was created. It helps those who need a rehabilitation to stay in motion and disabled people to keep physical activity.
The range of motion on different muscle groups:
- Strengthening and extension the muscles of the back: pulley row and deadlift, pullover etc.
- exercises on the muscles of the legs and buttocks: squats, plie and barbell lunges, leg abductions with the lower block, pulling down the legs from the upper block;
- exercises on the arms and shoulders: flexion of the hands on the biceps with various grips, extension of the hands to the triceps with various handles;
- strengthening the muscles of the abdominal press:crunches, lateral bents to the side on oblique muscles from both the upper and lower blocks.
Convenient and compact design allows you to work out the muscles qualitatively both in basic and in isolation exercises, using weights or working with your own weight. The cross over cable machine can be used as a support, for example with a balancing pillow or a bodybar, and also with small aerobic equipment – expanders, which are attached to the frame.
- The set includes cargo block (2 x 105 kg), cable and carbin;
- Fixation to the wall or floor is not necessary;
- Handles for the pull down are not included in the price.