* Handles, bars, weight plates, dumbbells are not included
Rehabilitation power trainer with a bar InterAtletikGym TB103.1 (105 kg)
This is a full complex for kinesitherapy, designed specifically for commercial needs. The 4 cable crossover units connected to a single exerciser make a real catch for every rehab center that wants to diversify the recovery program and maximize its effectiveness.
This modification allows you to maximize user capabilities.
The main difference is the ability to perform movements simultaneously to the right and left, as well as in the 3 flats of the body, excluding the asymmetry of the muscular balance in the body. The exerciser allows you to carry out the crossover, simultaneous arm bending on the biceps and other exercises.
It also features a high degree of reliability and a more attentive approach to every detail in the design.
For example, unlike a model for home use that has a lightweight design and has to be attached to the floor, this block frame has a larger weight and a larger foot area. It does not require additional fastening elements, is more stable and, accordingly, much more reliable than the home model.
This is ideal for different centers with high publicity, where the quality of materials and assembly is important, as well as the reliability of each part.
Improved version of your favorite exerciser
Due to the cooperation with Dr. Bubnovsky’s rehabilitation center, the wishes of the users of the basic model were taken into account when designing the TB130. Together, we succeeded in designing a perfect exerciser, which allows you to stay in motion for those with limited abilities who need to rehabilitate and maintain physical activity.
Range of movements on different muscle groups:
- strengthening and stretching of the muscles of the back: lower and stationary tugging, body tilt, pullover from the upper block;
- exercises on the muscles of the legs and buttocks: squats, plie and long steps with weight, leg abductions, dropping the legs from the upper block;
- exercises on arms and shoulders: arm curls with various grips, hand extensions with various handles;
- strengthening of the abdominal muscles: crunches, side bends towards the oblique muscles both from the upper and the lower block.
The comfortable and compact design allows effectively target muscles both in basic and in isolating exercises, using weight reduction or work with own weight. The block frame can be used as a support, for example, with a balancing pillow or bodybar, and also to include in operation small aerobic equipment – expanders which can be attached to the frame.
The weight is adjusted by a pin, which allows you to „switch” the load quickly and easily. Moreover, various elements will help you to set up the exerciser for your training complex.